Light-Duty Scanning Vehicle (LD-SCAN3D)
- Light duty vehicle scanner is specially developed for multipurpose scanning options in mining industry as well as in civil strictures. The system is uniquely built and customised by exploiting rugged, versatile and powerful off-road robot, and a 3D high precision laser scanner to survey and map narrow spaces and other challenging environments in underground mines.
The 3D mapping system is based on Clickmox Solution's proprietary software that allows generation of accurate point cloud on the vehicle. From the point cloud, the system generates the map in three dimensions. The process of map generation is accomplished in real time, which can be seen in the monitor attached to the unit. During real time processing, the position of the scanner is also calculated, which can be used for autonomous operation.
- Creates 3D point cloud and map on the Mantis
- Robust and cost effective 3D visualization, localization and mapping
- Based on SLAM algorithm for positioning and mapping
- Scanning system installed on six wheeler vehicle-Mantis
- Best suitable for off road excursions
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- 3D profiling and mapping of underground areas including drifts, stopes and ore passes
- Convergence monitoring in underground mine openings
- Underground mine surveying
- Air quality and radiation measurements in hard-to-access areas (optional sensing systems available)
- operation in GPS-deprived zones